Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Guest Requests for San Japan 5

The normal one of the group kyon5's Avatar
    Crispin Freeman, Stephanie Sheh, Wendee Lee, Michelle Ruff, or Jonny Bosch?

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    I have a suggestion for a cosplay guest! Well, they're more of a duo. Aicosu. Their cosplays are amazinggg!
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

Lightbulb People who should come to this party

I would personally like to request

J Michael tatum
    Eric Vale
    Brina palencia
    Caitlin Glass
    Micha soulusod
    Vic mignogna
    Jerry jewel
    Todd haberkorn
    Sonny strait
    Sean Schemmel
    Chuck huber
    Aaron dismuke

And thats all I can think of right now
    But I'm just saying if you haven't heard of "that anime show" look on
    iTunes it's a podcast starring j Michael tatum and Terri doty
    With lots of guest's just saying that they should do a show at the con
    B

Crispin Freeman
    Chris and Greg Ayres
    Little Kuriboh

As for cosplay guests: Twinfools and Nova of Fighting Dreamers Pro.
    Malindachan and Exshadow were great last year. Would love to see them again or in future years to come.

Meh-
    Rich McNanna!!!!
    SJ6 cosplays:
    DoubleD (Ed Edd n Eddy)
    Sasuke (Konoha High ver.)
    Kurt(Glee)

Janet Varney would be cool. Legend of Korra is pretty freaking sweet.
    Nooby Competitive Gamer: Pokemon, Soul cal 5, and maybe persona 4 UA

Cosplays:

Done:
    Aladdin (Disney's aladdin.)

Past 10 Posts
    Josh Grelle - His work on kuragehime was awsome
    Johnny Young Bosch

Past 10 Posts
    plus kuragehime is really really popular right now, I bet a lot of people would love it if Josh Grelle came.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykarla View Post
    plus kuragehime is really really popular right now, I bet a lot of people would love it if Josh Grelle came.
    Already been announced on the website.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Past 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    Already been announced on the website.
    Opps, just saw it. Awsome! Thank you.

If possible it would be cool to see Parle productions.

Hitman Extraordinare! Katekyo_Ondo's Avatar
    The Lower Quarter of The Imperial Capital of Zaphias
    Hussiiiiieeeee! Bring andrew hussie!
    Cosplays for SJ5:
    Dog Tier Jade - 100%
    Mafia! Chrome Dokuro - 85%
    Lyserg Diethel - 45%

For some cosplay guests:
    Fighting Dreamers Pro/Twinfools
    Malindachan and Ex-shadow (again)
    Preferably someone who is NOT Yayahan. She is at every convention I go to, I swear. :/

Why no Airship Isabella?! They love anime too ya know!

I would like to see two groups there, neither of which are VA's, but both can bring fun, interactive entertainment to this con.

Firstly, Airship Isabelle are the Steampunk group to have at a convention. There are at least 50 people from the Louisiana steampunk community who are willing to migrate to Texas for this event, two dozen from Mississippi, and over a hundred of the Texas steampunk community. Having Airship Isabelle at this convention would bring so many people.

Another reason they should be invited is the LARPs that are set up by Airship Isabella. They are not violent, and are more in line with personal missions. Fighting is scripted and supervised by the GM when it actually does happen. Keep in mind, he has to give fights the go ahead first. It is more about playing your character than hitting each other with fake weapons.

Lastly, the Order, the opposing force in the Airship Isabella story line, made it's debut at last years San Japan, making this a special con for those of us who are part of the steampunk community.

The second group is Sleeping Samurai, which is about hitting each other with foam weapons. I know that both the Louisiana Eight and the Texas Twelve of Sleeping Samurai will make an appearance, dragging those who are simply trainees and not officially in the ranks to this convention, which would bring at least fifty people. There are waivers that can be signed, and several judges are always present to make sure no one is hurt. Sleeping Samurai was also at San Japan last year, and they drew several people in from aforementioned groups.

I would love it if either of these groups could be brought in this year, but if I had to pick one it would have to be Airship Isabella. : ) Hopefully, they can run a LARP like they did recently at Louisianime 4, which had over 150 people participating the entire weekend. It was really fun. ^__^

Exclamation Where is Airship Isabella?

I didn't think this would be needed but apparently it does. I do not see Airship Isabella as a guest. I'm very much surprised. Their panels always max out because they are in such demand and I remember last year that every panel I went that they gave people were lined up to enter as soon as someone left, even if it was toward the end of the panel. They have a lot to offer, new panels and more to build on what they presented last year. I had assumed with such a draw and the fact everyone enjoyed them they would have been automatic guests again, but apparently I was wrong. I hope that I am just unaware and they are in fact guests but are not just listed at this time They may be a steampunk group but a lot of anime is heavily steampunk and it continues to influence not just anime but Japanese culture as well. While I know it is unusual for a person or a group to be repeated guests it stands to reason they should be. They helped in make last years San-Japan the best one yet, I will be severely disappointed if they are not present again.

New Person
    Airship Isabella should be a guest why are they not they were last year!!!!

howdy, I am planning to attend this year but I have heard that no Steampunk presents is going to be allowed by the Con. I want to see Airship Isabella again but I will not be attending if it is a No Steampunk event.

Definently going request Airship Isabella (along with the above posters). They're one of the main reasons I was interested in attending this year, they were amazing last year and more variety at a con is a big draw for me. The rest of the guest list looks good so far.

I must also clarify that if neither Sleeping Samurai nor Airship Isabella is present at this convention, then I will not be attending. There will be no reason to drive so far to this convention if neither are there, and honestly I do not know if I would attend if Sleeping Samurai was there.

I know for a fact that I and my steampunk group will attend if Airship Isabella is present.