Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Ask Elemkuro questions!!!

  1. #21
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    How was the bowling for soup concert?
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  2. #22
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    did you know you could have answered it better ?
    No, I couldn't have. Many scholars tried and failed to improve that question, but they all agree a better answer won't be thought of until the Roman Empire rises up once again.

  3. #23
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    How was the bowling for soup concert?
    It hasn't happenned yet! Miss Impatient!

  4. #24
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemkuro View Post
    No, I couldn't have. Many scholars tried and failed to improve that question, but they all agree a better answer won't be thought of until the Roman Empire rises up once again.
    here watch this
    person a: what is 2+2?
    Person b: it is an math problem , particularly and addition problem where you grab one number and add the other number to it, in this case it is the number two and you have to add another two to it.

    what do you think of that answer?

  5. #25
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    did you see the concert now?
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  6. #26
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    here watch this
    person a: what is 2+2?
    Person b: it is an math problem , particularly and addition problem where you grab one number and add the other number to it, in this case it is the number two and you have to add another two to it.

    what do you think of that answer?
    Meh.

  7. #27
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    did you see the concert now?
    Yep. It was a good concert.

  8. #28
    CudaŽ
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13,705
    Who is it that keeps leaving a wet towel on my bed?

  9. #29
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Who is it that keeps leaving a wet towel on my bed?
    Hitler. He loves spreading mold.

  10. #30
    CudaŽ
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13,705
    Impossible. I killed Mecha-Hitler. Then Hitler with two miniguns. I watched his head explode in Bionic Commando too.

    Have you ever played any imported games?

  11. #31
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    slap yourself for me? XD
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  12. #32
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Impossible. I killed Mecha-Hitler. Then Hitler with two miniguns. I watched his head explode in Bionic Commando too.

    Have you ever played any imported games?
    I played pokemon green when I was a kid using a Japanese-To-English dictionary.

  13. #33
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    slap yourself for me? Xd
    done!

  14. #34
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    YAY! XD least favorite anime?
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  15. #35
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    YAY! XD least favorite anime?
    Yu-Gi-Oh.

  16. #36
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    how big is your... shoe size XD
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  17. #37
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    how big is your... shoe size XD
    11 and a Half......if you know what I mean ;D

  18. #38
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    God damn O: you sure got a big foot O__O heh
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  19. #39
    Evil Tech Nerd Elemkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I Don't Think So, USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    God damn O: you sure got a big foot O__O heh
    My, what an intriguing question!

  20. #40
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,277
    lol well i was so distracted i forgot to ask damn it XD
    why are you alive?
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •