Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AT Con Hotel Crash Space | 9 Spots Open | $26/person | 8/10-12/12 ONLY

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar

AT Con Hotel Crash Space|$26/person|Fri&SatNight ONLY|

FULL
    $32/PERSON

REMEMBER, PAYMENT IS DUE BY AUG 4TH. SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO forever.purity@gmail.com PRICE IS NOW $32, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I NOW HAVE 2 ROOMS.

ROOM #1: GRAND DOUBLE
    Relax in the inviting setting of our new luxury Riverwalk hotel. Magnificent views of downtown or HemisFair Park welcome you to these spacious San Antonio accommodations, featuring two full Hyatt Grand Beds with plush pillows, the softest sheeting and thick down blankets piled atop irresistible pillow-top mattresses. Deluxe amenities within our contemporary San Antonio Texas accommodations include natural stone bathrooms, generous work areas with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, 32 inch flat-panel HDTVs, iHome stereo with iPod dock, coffeemakers and daily newspaper delivery.

Picture 1: http://grand.hyatt.com/content/dam/M..._32802_med.jpg

Picture 2: http://www.hotelmanagement-network.c...ouble-room.jpg

ROOM #2: GRAND KING
    Magnificent views of downtown or HemisFair Park welcome you to these spacious San Antonio accommodations, featuring one King Hyatt Grand Bed™ with plush pillows and thick down blankets. The foyer entry of these grand accommodations offers a gracious residential feel. Deluxe amenities within our contemporary San Antonio Texas accommodations include natural stone bathrooms, generous work areas with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, 32” flat-panel HDTVs, iHome stereo with iPod dock, coffeemakers and daily newspaper delivery.

Picture 1: http://grand.hyatt.com/content/dam/M..._32806_med.jpg

Picture 2: http://grand.hyatt.com/content/dam/M..._25989_med.jpg

RRRUUURRRUUUS if you don't get it, get out. Nah, jk.
    1: I NOW HAVE MINORS IN THE ROOM, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BRING ALCOHOL INTO THE ROOM. Sorry.
    2: NO illegal drugs. I haven't had this happen yet, but this isn't a party room.
    3: Be courteous , if there are people sleeping, DO NOT come into the room, being loud, and waking everyone up.
    4: I AM ALLOWING MINORS, BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF IN A MATURE MANNER.
    5: Pay what you owe to my pay pal email. Payments will be due August 4th unless other wise agreed upon.

I am adding to the list as I receive payments. Once the spots are full, that's it.
    I will not be taking last minute people at the con.
    Only me and my fiance will be getting room keys.
    There will be NO sex in the room. or fooling about with a counterpart. if they're not in the room, or on this list, DO NOT BRING THEM INTO THE ROOM, PERIOD.
    I will be bringing (an) air matress(s).
    Extra Bed is first come first serve, and no one will be kicking the people off who claim it. YOU MAY TALK TO THEM ABOUT ROTATING, but I doubt it'll happen. If you would like a rolling bed, let me know, and I'll see how much it is.
    Please do not bring alcohol into the room. At all.
    PLEASE bring extra blankets and pillows. Or an air mattress if you have one. There are EIGHT floor spots.
    Also, a warning: I like the room cold. Why: Ever wonder why hospitals are cold? It keep the germs from spreading. If the room is warm, it's more likely that all of us will catch con flu. So, this is why I keep the room cold.

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THIS IS NOT /YOUR/ ROOM. THIS IS A SHARED ROOM, AND THERE FOR EVERYONE MUST BE RESPECTED. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS, OR IF I HEAR OF ANYTHING GOING ON IN THE ROOM, THAT MAKES OTHER UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU WILL BE OUT. NO EXCUSES. NO REFUNDS.

This is NOT, I repeat, NOT, a party room. We may stay up slightly late on Saturday night for toonami or whatever, and we might chill later than we're supposed to and have pizza, but this is not a 'GET DRUNK AND HAVE SEX' room. Or drugs. Those are a no too. I feel I have to repeat this, because I've had incidents in the last room share where that's what people think was going on.... Because it's not. My room, is an all ages safe room. And I like it that way, damnit. I do roomshares to help the fellow con goer have a place to sleep, get some quiet, eat, shower and relax.

Feel free to bring any of the following things.

TOILET PAPER dear god please, this helped so much at a-kon
    cups (paper for coffee, plastic for other drinks)
    sodas, water (LOTS OF WATER)
    CLEAN small chest for ice - i think this would be a good idea, so we can just keep filling it up with ice from the machine
    and sort of easy-to-make-or-eat food (sandwich stuff, honey buns, individually wrapped muffins, poptarts, etc)
    ramen (lots)
    coffee
    coffee filters
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Puritysan; 08-05-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: ugh, please update my topic title... lol

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

This is what I was looking for. It may be too early to decide for sure but I would like to throw in my name, I am pretty sure I will take this ^^

Cool beans!

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

City on the River which flows through the land of Fire and Ice
    I might take you up on this.
    Facebook
    Deviantart
    SJ 6 Cosplays: Pimpachu, Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls), & HitPony!
    Avi by Ubisoft, edited by http://kyo4kusanagi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d53j3hw

Yay! Hi steven. x3

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Noted. And now... 7 spots left.

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

One-trick Pony Cosplayer IsaxxSaix's Avatar
    Jess, I would LOVE to room with you I'll be at a legal age by then, but not drinking age, so please put in my name for now! I don't know if my parents will be willing to let me spend the night with strangers (most likely not, but hopefully they will say yes since I need a place to store all of my cosplays if I ever want to switch out in the middle of the day, or just take a quick, refreshing shower).

For now, just put my name in and I'll ask my parents :3 If they say no to staying, can I still leave some of my things in there? o3o;;

Sure. I wouldn't mind holding your stuff. x3 You could even use the shower. XD

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Noted. And now... 6 spots left.

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

I might just take this (no promises just yet), but I'll have just turned 18 by then and I will have my younger sister with me. Is that okay?

That's fine! How old is your sister?

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Ah. I'd love to do this. How are sleeping arrangements going? I'm going to be twenty once SJ rolls around. My group and I may find a hotel but i've been wanting to stay at the Hyatt since i don't have to find a different hotel. Would it be okay to throw my name in here as well just in case? : )

San Japan 2011: Attending~
    Cosplay
    Saeko- HOTD
    Magnet!Luka- VOCALIOD

Sleeping arrangements are first come first serve.

And I can do that!

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Im going to be 19 when San japan is around and im fine with people partying (as along as i can sleep) but i want a bed how early can i get thr? and i would like to be on the list but as a maybe because im not so sure... does the hotel supply breakfast (some hotel give free food and free food is awesome~!) and since you done this before is everyone friendly with eachother and not alot of problems happen?
    Happiness is just around the corner~*

The hotel does supply breakfast, but it's not free. Everyone I've ever shares a room for has been eternally friendly. And I'm a local, so I'll get there at like 10 am on Friday. I'll try to check in then, but Iiiiii dunno if they'll let me.

Man. I hope that lounge is still in those rooms.... that person who gets that is one lucky... roflmao

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

oh, question; do we pay $26 every day or just once?

Just once. It's for the whole weekend.
    I should also clairify, that I will start taking payments on Jan 2nd, up until August 4th.
    August 4th is the LAST DAY FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS. Though I can take them up until the date of the con, as long as you pay with your paypal balance. (Cause it's instant that way.)

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Oh cool I'll just pay you at Mizumi if you're going.

I am! D

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Cool, expect your money by then XD