Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 118

Thread: Hetalia anyone??

  1. #41
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    I'll be going as Pirate!Spain again~ I'm improving on it~ I was the one with the HUGE ax XD I'm going to fix up that ax and hopefully have a pirate coat :3

    I'll also possibly be going Chibimano again or RomaHeta Romano again ^^

    Cafe Spain is a definite just cuz I'd have fun doing that! XD

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    I'll be going as Pirate!Spain again~ I'm improving on it~ I was the one with the HUGE ax XD I'm going to fix up that ax and hopefully have a pirate coat :3

    I'll also possibly be going Chibimano again or RomaHeta Romano again ^^

    Cafe Spain is a definite just cuz I'd have fun doing that! XD
    Haha awesome! Pirate spain! Chibimano is so adorable :3 And Cafe Spain ftw

    SJ5 cosplay:
    Friday- Hirasawa(K-ON!)- 99%
    Saturday- Yuno Gasai(Future Diary)- 99%

  3. #43
    Cosplay nerd iluvpokemon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by luvu4never View Post
    Haha awesome! Pirate spain! Chibimano is so adorable :3 And Cafe Spain ftw
    Lol you didn't even really know Cafe Spain dude! You still don't understand my t-shirt idea -3-
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

    Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

  4. #44
    Cosplay nerd iluvpokemon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by luvu4never View Post
    Haha awesome! Pirate spain! Chibimano is so adorable :3 And Cafe Spain ftw
    Lol you didn't even really know Cafe Spain dude! You still don't understand my t-shirt idea -3-
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

    Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvpokemon101 View Post
    Lol you didn't even really know Cafe Spain dude! You still don't understand my t-shirt idea -3-
    yes i do, i just hadnt heard of it before i saw the episode of it

    SJ5 cosplay:
    Friday- Hirasawa(K-ON!)- 99%
    Saturday- Yuno Gasai(Future Diary)- 99%

  6. #46
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    X3 I'm thinking about occupying a corner with a friend of mines and pretend I have a cafe. Maybe have some instant coffee with me xD

  7. #47
    I am the Princess of the Red Moon LadyOtaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    X3 I'm thinking about occupying a corner with a friend of mines and pretend I have a cafe. Maybe have some instant coffee with me xD
    omg that rocks dude save a cup for fem prussia will ya
    "Im a Himeno Akaitsuki"
    Friday Roxy- Homestuck
    Saturday Hanji - Attack on Titan
    Sunday Aradia- Homestuck

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    X3 I'm thinking about occupying a corner with a friend of mines and pretend I have a cafe. Maybe have some instant coffee with me xD
    ^^^ yeeeessssss

    SJ5 cosplay:
    Friday- Hirasawa(K-ON!)- 99%
    Saturday- Yuno Gasai(Future Diary)- 99%

  9. #49
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOtaku View Post
    omg that rocks dude save a cup for fem prussia will ya
    hahah I'll try my best XD

  10. #50
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by luvu4never View Post
    ^^^ yeeeessssss
    pfft XD

  11. #51
    Cosplay nerd iluvpokemon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    82
    Dude we should just have a mini-cafe set up in a corner somewhere XD That would be like awesome!
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

    Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

  12. #52
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    pfft really? cuz my friend and i were seriously talking about this awhile ago xD and actually doing it for sure, she would up a sign and stuff and possibly even do that spain cafe commercial from the hetalia movie paint it white xD

  13. #53
    Cosplay nerd iluvpokemon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    pfft really? cuz my friend and i were seriously talking about this awhile ago xD and actually doing it for sure, she would up a sign and stuff and possibly even do that spain cafe commercial from the hetalia movie paint it white xD
    Please do it... And LET THERE BE CHURROS!!~
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

    Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

  14. #54
    Vexes DaRk-x-sMiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wondering the world
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvpokemon101 View Post
    Please do it... And LET THERE BE CHURROS!!~
    Ahahah I'll work out the idea more with my friend. We even saw a program this morning on how to make churros with 5 ingredients XD it was sooooo easy~

  15. #55
    I am the Princess of the Red Moon LadyOtaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    Ahahah I'll work out the idea more with my friend. We even saw a program this morning on how to make churros with 5 ingredients XD it was sooooo easy~
    omg so awesome although the cafe will be more awesome since im gunna be there XD
    "Im a Himeno Akaitsuki"
    Friday Roxy- Homestuck
    Saturday Hanji - Attack on Titan
    Sunday Aradia- Homestuck

  16. #56
    Belgium here~! Depending on rather or not I have it in by then, I'll also be 2P Nyotalia!Russia. If I not, my second one will be Nyotalia!England or Nyotalia!Spain...or Nyotalia!Romano. There'll be a Germany with me and possibly a Spain.
    Last edited by ObliviousCarrot; 01-15-2012 at 10:47 PM.

  17. #57
    Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    421
    My friend and I were Italy and Romano last year... We might or might not do those cosplays again for San Japan 5; Just kinda depends on what else we'll come up with :P
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

  18. #58
    I am the Princess of the Red Moon LadyOtaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    256
    anyone know if there is going to be a denmark cus i wanna do my norway cosplay
    "Im a Himeno Akaitsuki"
    Friday Roxy- Homestuck
    Saturday Hanji - Attack on Titan
    Sunday Aradia- Homestuck

  19. #59
    Fusososo~ pandapplesaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    9
    I'm going as Spain c:
    I'm trying to convince my friend to be Romano, but so far, no luck aha.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapplesaurus View Post
    I'm going as Spain c:
    I'm trying to convince my friend to be Romano, but so far, no luck aha.
    We have cookies!! :3 *gives to bribe* XD

    SJ5 cosplay:
    Friday- Hirasawa(K-ON!)- 99%
    Saturday- Yuno Gasai(Future Diary)- 99%

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •