Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hetalia anyone??

People are planning a photoshoot on Friday at 11am. Still don't know where. Gotta scope it out.
    I will be Soviet Union!Russia and one of my friends will be Lichtenstein, and I still don't know yet which character my room-mate will be.
    Any ideas for a place for the shoot?
    Cosplay List:
    Gabriel- Supernatural
    Castiel- Supernatural
    USSR- Hetalia
    Hunter- Left 4 Dead

Quote Originally Posted by c-omrade View Post
    I'll be showing up as Nyotalia!Spain and Hetaween!Spain with my friend who will be debuting her Hetaween!Romano! :UU
    I'm the friend. Denmark is too warm for a summer con, so I'll be sticking with Grandmano from Hetaween, Mafia!Romano and AfrikaKorp!Prussia. Should be a blast!
    San Japan 2013

&& Grandmano || Hetalia: Axis Powers ?
    && AfrikaKorps!Prussia || Hetalia: Axis Powers ?
    && Nyo!Romano || Hetalia: Axis Powers
    && 2P!England || Hetalia: Axis Powers

Oh, and may I make a suggestion about the photoshoot?

If there are already plans for one on Friday, that is perfectly fine.

From experience, though, most cosplayers and one-day con participants come on Saturday, the busiest day of the convention, and that is probably the best way to have as many Hetalians involved in the fun as possible.

I would be happy to run a second photoshoot on Saturday at some point. The fandom is large enough that two photoshoots shouldn't be an issue, and that way anyone who misses the photoshoot on Friday or has multiple costumes gets a second chance. Is this acceptable?
    San Japan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by rawrdragon View Post
    Oh, and may I make a suggestion about the photoshoot?

If there are already plans for one on Friday, that is perfectly fine.

From experience, though, most cosplayers and one-day con participants come on Saturday, the busiest day of the convention, and that is probably the best way to have as many Hetalians involved in the fun as possible.

I would be happy to run a second photoshoot on Saturday at some point. The fandom is large enough that two photoshoots shouldn't be an issue, and that way anyone who misses the photoshoot on Friday or has multiple costumes gets a second chance. Is this acceptable?
    Yeah! That would be awesome! It's just that on Saturday, that's when the busiest panels will be, so if we just did the photo shoot on Friday, it would get it out of the way so people wouldn't miss it due to them wanting/having to attend a panel. So doing it on both days would be awesome! I know I won't make it on Saturday due to panels, and neither will another friend. But it's a good idea for others who are cosplaying on Sat.
    Cosplay List:
    Gabriel- Supernatural
    Castiel- Supernatural
    USSR- Hetalia
    Hunter- Left 4 Dead

The Tomato family will be there ouo
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by soraKHdemyx View Post
    Yeah! That would be awesome! It's just that on Saturday, that's when the busiest panels will be, so if we just did the photo shoot on Friday, it would get it out of the way so people wouldn't miss it due to them wanting/having to attend a panel. So doing it on both days would be awesome! I know I won't make it on Saturday due to panels, and neither will another friend. But it's a good idea for others who are cosplaying on Sat.
    So will this photoshoot be happening on Saturday? (: (I havent been online for awhile, and i have checked the other threads >> )

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-x-sMiLe View Post
    So will this photoshoot be happening on Saturday? (: (I havent been online for awhile, and i have checked the other threads >> )
    Yes, I'll be happy to run a second photoshoot on Saturday. Once the final schedule is released (I think the beta came out today), I'll make sure to pick a time that doesn't conflict with any major panels.
    San Japan 2013

It's never to warm for Denmark...which guys I'll be bringing along with EVERYONE ELSE! Just because I can...the Hetalia Olympics I'm going to be America, the rest it's between Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, North Italy, South Italy, Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Germany, also I have the MMD America from the Moves Like Jagger video, and I should have Russia finished as well! WOO! That's right PANGEA WILL BE THERE XD Also doing two photoshoots is coolio gets a little bit more in anyway! As long as it's in the daytime of Sat before the cosplay contest it should be fine!

I AM AMERICA....
    Hetalia Nerd
    other country cosplay~South Italy/Romano, Spain, Denmark, Prussia, Lithuania, North Italy, Fem!Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Seychelles, Russia

PANGEA

Oh yeah, I don't plan on running it any later than 11/noonish. Cosplay Chess is currently right around then on the Beta schedule, so I'm looking to see when they finalize it before putting my foot down on the time.
    San Japan 2013

Awesome sauce I'm part of a Hetalia group that is from San Antonio so they will all be sure to come as well! Yeah just need that final schedule up already lol but that sounds peachy keen!

I AM AMERICA....
    Hetalia Nerd
    other country cosplay~South Italy/Romano, Spain, Denmark, Prussia, Lithuania, North Italy, Fem!Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Seychelles, Russia

PANGEA

The Little Flower of Resurgam HarajukuCookie's Avatar
    I'm up for any Hetalia thing as long as I know the time and place ^_^ As for who I'm going to be depends on the schedule and day.
    "Beginning..." -Rosalia Rossellini (Trauma Team)
    "Starting the operation!" -Derek Stiles (Trauma Center)

Quote Originally Posted by da wakko View Post
    awesome sauce i'm part of a hetalia group that is from san antonio so they will all be sure to come as well! Yeah just need that final schedule up already lol but that sounds peachy keen!
    you know our group is gonna be there! We gonna rock this con!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Cons for 2014:
    Mizuumi-Con, A-Kon, San Japan, Realms Con, Kaede Con, Ikkicon

Cosplay page! http://www.facebook.com/BubblebeamCosplay
    Tumblr: makoto-magica.tumblr.com

I'll be going as Russia and of course my pipe is accompanying me with my America (as always) and if I'm lucky, my Prussia as well ^J^

My sister and I would like to attend this photoshoot on Saturday! Just as long as it isn't pass 10:30 or 11am! I just need to know the location and time and I'll be good!!
    I would really like to get some photos from it for my slideshow!!

My sister and I will be cosplaying as fem!Finland and fem!Sweden, so if you guys want us to pose for some pictures we will! XD
    San Japan this year, may be our last for a while so we just want to have an awesome time with everybody this year!!

~San Japan 7: Cosplay List for Saturday~
    Finland - (Hetalia)
    Fox!Norway - (Hetalia)
    Sweden - (Hetalia)
    Lolita Mikasa - (Attack on Titan) *Bringing for Back-Up*

ALRIGHT FINAL SCHEDULE IS OUT.

The Saturday Hetalia photoshoot will be at 12 noon. The reasons are as follows:

+ Anyone who is attending cosplay chess or the tea tasting panel can finish watching/participating.
    + It only cuts into the last half hour of getting autographs and the last half of other large panels.
    + Anyone who is a member of the Homestuck fandom can go to their panel at 1pm.
    + Noon allows con-goers here for one day only to get through the registration line.

PLEASE: Let everybody know at the Friday photoshoot that this one will be happening in the same place unless word is passed around. Bring your new or a repeat cosplay, and let's have a great time together!

EDIT: If you have any questions, I'll be at the convention as Tulio (with my Miguel) from El Dorado on Friday and running the shoot as Grandmano (with my Hunter!Spain) on Saturday. Feel free to stop me!
    Last edited by rawrdragon; 07-25-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Contact Info
    San Japan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by rawrdragon View Post
    ALRIGHT FINAL SCHEDULE IS OUT.

The Saturday Hetalia photoshoot will be at 12 noon. The reasons are as follows:

+ Anyone who is attending cosplay chess or the tea tasting panel can finish watching/participating.
    + It only cuts into the last half hour of getting autographs and the last half of other large panels.
    + Anyone who is a member of the Homestuck fandom can go to their panel at 1pm.
    + Noon allows con-goers here for one day only to get through the registration line.

PLEASE: Let everybody know at the Friday photoshoot that this one will be happening in the same place unless word is passed around. Bring your new or a repeat cosplay, and let's have a great time together!

EDIT: If you have any questions, I'll be at the convention as Tulio (with my Miguel) from El Dorado on Friday and running the shoot as Grandmano (with my Hunter!Spain) on Saturday. Feel free to stop me!

Awwww yeahh, me and Dark Smile are soooo gonna attend these two. >
    Btw Thanks for giving a clear up of the time and junk. Time to squeeze it into our schedule c:
    [ Buffering... ]

2P!America - Hetalia

I don't understand that reference- SilverTehWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soraKHdemyx View Post
    People are planning a photoshoot on Friday at 11am. Still don't know where. Gotta scope it out.
    I will be Soviet Union!Russia and one of my friends will be Lichtenstein, and I still don't know yet which character my room-mate will be.
    Any ideas for a place for the shoot?
    One on friday? Perfect for me that's the Hetalia cosplay day for me... where did you hear this from?
    San Japan Sinister 6 Saturday Lineup:
    Will Graham (NBC's Hannibal)
    The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
    Hunter/Fallen Castiel OR Benny (Supernatural)

A big thank you and shout out to everyone who was able to show up for the Hetalia Photoshoot on Saturday!

I'll be able to upload the pictures within the next 48 hours or so, so just have a little patience until then. I will also be putting them up on Tumblr under the #San Japan, #2012 and #Hetalia tags. Stay tuned!
    San Japan 2013