Page 215 of 395 FirstFirst ... 115165190205213214215216217225240265315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 7895

Thread: What Are You Thinking?

  1. #4281
    Call Me King~! Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A Fantsy Relm inside my MIND
    Posts
    2,976
    I hate pre-cal. Thanks to this class my gpa is gonna drop
    "If you think of me as a women, I am a raging demon.
    If you think of me as a man, I am a female angel."

    -Awashima

  2. #4282
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,741
    yay cant wait but standard shipping takes forever :P

  3. #4283
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    Grammar can be a real pain in the butt.

  4. #4284
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    How did I get from ghetto rap music to creed XD
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  5. #4285
    achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    5,240
    i want an edible fruit arrangement D:

    Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

  6. #4286
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,741
    fu---- fu--- damn it i should have read the reviews before i bought it DX. I should have just bought it from partycity :/

  7. #4287
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    I'm addicted to the song Down in a Hole atm
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  8. #4288
    Call Me King~! Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A Fantsy Relm inside my MIND
    Posts
    2,976
    Kingdom Hearts!
    "If you think of me as a women, I am a raging demon.
    If you think of me as a man, I am a female angel."

    -Awashima

  9. #4289
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    I need to download AiC songs.
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  10. #4290
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    So does Tokyopop still exist? I mean Bizenghast Volume 8's coming out, Hetalia's third volume'll be out soon. And Stu Levy's still running around...? >> << >>


    I know they still exist in Europe, but it just seems a little...unencouraging...? (I can't think of a better word.)

  11. #4291
    Commander of the Rabbit Army happygoldfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,398
    Who keeps turning the air down?
    Cosplays in the works:
    That one guy from that show and the character from that movie that came out a few years ago.

  12. #4292
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,741
    Quote Originally Posted by YoSoyJaponesa~ View Post
    So does Tokyopop still exist? I mean Bizenghast Volume 8's coming out, Hetalia's third volume'll be out soon. And Stu Levy's still running around...? >> << >>


    I know they still exist in Europe, but it just seems a little...unencouraging...? (I can't think of a better word.)
    they are still printing bizenghast thats awesome

  13. #4293
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by zenb View Post
    they are still printing bizenghast thats awesome
    Well, just the 'final' volume apparently. :/

  14. #4294
    You wa shock! excaliborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    995
    Spoiler tag in case anyone has a problem reading about blood/injuries...*shrug*
      Spoiler: Yoyoing is dangerous 
    After hitting myself in the face and splitting the side of my eyebrow open 3 times over the past couple years while yoyoing I have come to accept it when it happens Q_Q.

    When it happened today I just stood still, waited until I could feel blood running down my face (it almost ran down to my chin but I got some gauze in time >_<), and then calmly set down the yoyo to go cover up the wound. I am glad that I did not get a headache today though, last time it was pretty bad. I was a bit dizzy though...

  15. #4295
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    EXTREME YO-YOING~!


    noncaps

  16. #4296
    You wa shock! excaliborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    995
    One guy shattered the glass on the front of an oven while practicing tricks where you throw the yoyo horizontally O_O I can't find the video right now though.

  17. #4297
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by excaliborg View Post
    One guy shattered the glass on the front of an oven while practicing tricks where you throw the yoyo horizontally O_O I can't find the video right now though.
    I stand by my previous statement. XD
    Wait, weren't Yo-Yo's originally designed as weapons?

  18. #4298
    You wa shock! excaliborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    995
    Found it! Skip to 1:15 to see the madness.

  19. #4299
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,741
    Quote Originally Posted by excaliborg View Post
    Spoiler tag in case anyone has a problem reading about blood/injuries...*shrug*
      Spoiler: Yoyoing is dangerous 
    After hitting myself in the face and splitting the side of my eyebrow open 3 times over the past couple years while yoyoing I have come to accept it when it happens Q_Q.

    When it happened today I just stood still, waited until I could feel blood running down my face (it almost ran down to my chin but I got some gauze in time >_<), and then calmly set down the yoyo to go cover up the wound. I am glad that I did not get a headache today though, last time it was pretty bad. I was a bit dizzy though...
    O_O......ouch

  20. #4300
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,741
    Quote Originally Posted by excaliborg View Post
    Found it! Skip to 1:15 to see the madness.
    XD.....i thought his mom was going to kill him for breaking the glass on the oven lmao

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •