Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The World Ends With You

Yes <3

~YAAAAAYYY~
    I've been planning Shiki for ages (well, after looking up to see how many people had cosplayed her... WHY DO PEOPLE USE KAIRI WIGS? OR UGGHHH Its bad...)

I have Shiki planned for all day Saturday at SJ, I don't know if I'l be able to sew Mr.Mew, ((my last plushy thing was... ahaha...)) But I've only barely started styling her wig, (still have to dye it some more, THAT SHADE OF PINK RED ORANGE BURGUNDY GAHH D I'm working mostly on my A-kon cosplays right now, but once that is over I'l spend the next month working out ((I'm not showing off my mid drift unless I'm totally flat)) and finishing her cosplay,

Cheers to the group here so far <3 add Haley Kiraboshi Willis on Facebook because I am bad at checking forums like this, but I always have FB open~

Woops. Sorry I disappeared there. Got kinda caught up with school and the whole life dealio, buttt-- I'm graduating tomorrow ! So once all these graduation pachangas are over it's back to cosplay -- since I basically have nothing done. :'D
    Have all the fabric I need for Rhyme though so I just gotta get to sewing and figuring out how to make some shoes.

How are you guys doing ?? o:

@Kezzy
    That's fantastic ! Good luck on all of your cosplays ~ Definitely looking forward to seeing a Shiki around. :3
    And speaking of working out-- that's definitely on my agenda as well. I'm afraid summer laziness and eating are going to catch up to me and I'll have a stomach bump again. D:
    San Japan 7 Cosplay Line-Up:
    Ultimate Madoka: Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Custom Character: Final Fantasy XIV | Female Type Titan: Attack on Titan | Abel: Starfighter

I've sort of given up on a Kariya cosplay this year, I got into a Minecraft addiction and decided to make San Japan my Minecraft-cosplay con, along with Slenderman.
    I'll try to do a TWEWY cosplay by next San Japan, though.

Oh fine Eraz, fine. I see how it is.
    xD I kid.
    -- It's Minecraft !
    Still looking forward to your Kariya, but I'm sure whatever you cosplay will turn out great.
    Good luck with them. (:
    San Japan 7 Cosplay Line-Up:
    Ultimate Madoka: Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Custom Character: Final Fantasy XIV | Female Type Titan: Attack on Titan | Abel: Starfighter

Update

So, I've started on Shiki~
    Tank top and Skirt are done, Wig is dyed and Boots are being made now <3
    Shiki progress cosplay 2.jpg

How is everybody doing? :3
    San Japan 5 Lineup: Shiki((TWEWY)) Pao-Lin Huang ((Tiger & Bunny))

@ Kezzy: Oh my gosh your costume is turning out lovely! *^* You'll make a wonderful Shiki

lol sorry for dropping in out of nowhere, but I can't wait to see all the TWEWY cosplayers!

Has anyone played any of Dream Drop Distance yet? If so, what do you think of the TWEWY cast?

I personally can't decide who I love more: Joshua, Neku, or Beat. Beat makes me laugh, Joshua is so damn sassy, and Neku was my favorite character from TWEWY.

Graphic Designer/Photographer ClearBlueSky's Avatar
    I'll be on the look out for you guys for some photos If you end up having a photo shoot, let me know.
    Go here--->flickr
    and here:
    Deviant Art

hey

Well, I'm finishing up everything, and figure I'd post here one last time.
    I'l be in Shiki all day Saturday- besides that I don't have much planned xD;

I guess at 2 I'l stop by the registration area and hang there for about half an hour, hopefully I can meet with one of you? :3
    /crosses fingers for a Neku/ haha.
    I have a photographer friend who I'm getting some solo shots with, but yeah groups are the best xD;

I've almost beaten DDD, yeah it's great~ I find it hillarious what name pops up in the 'Tin Pin Cup' tourney of Flick Rush~ x3 YA'LL SHOULD PLAY IT, NOW.
    San Japan 5 Lineup: Shiki((TWEWY)) Pao-Lin Huang ((Tiger & Bunny))