Thread: Homestuck Cosplay: The Boombox Project

my name's cher and i like butts cheradelia's Avatar

Homestuck Cosplay: The Boombox Project

Hello, guys and dolls. My name is Cher and I've had this idea to make a Homestuck CMV to the song "Boombox" by The Lonely Island (feat. Jullien Casablancas). The info you need about this project is located in this video:

My contact information is in the Youtube description in the video, but I will post it here just in case.

Tumblr: http://zackefronmpreg.tumblr.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shinosbug
    Email: cheradelia@gmail.com THIS IS FOR AUDITION PURPOSES ONLY.

THE SIGN UP SHEET:

Please remember that more than one person can be the same character. To sign up, just comment of the thread with your name and character. You can do the same outfit of a character that has already been signed up; it's all good! Auditions are only for the main roles: John, Dave, Gamzee, Tavros, and Karkat. I will contact you about audition guidelines.
    If you are not signing up for any of the above, but still want to send in an audition, I will give you the requirements for the audition.

Main:
    Dave Strider: Sareena

John Egbert: Lexi

Tavros Nitram:

Karkat Vantas: Lilly

Gamzee Makara: Kendall

Other:
    Rose Lalonde: Cheradelia (camerawoman)

Kanaya Maryam: Andy

Terezi Pyrope: Audrey

Sollux Captor
    Sydney
    Last edited by cheradelia; 04-15-2012 at 04:03 PM.

New Person
    Hello, i was wonder if i could be a female Equius because i was setting up that cosplay anyways so yeah. My name is Kristin or Kuri

I was planning to do a Fem!Tavbro cosplay during San Japan, and I'd love to assist if you needed me! I'll be going as Roboleg Tavbra though, unless I can find a place to get a wheelchair. My name's Taylor, or if you prefer, Diesel!