Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: who is going to san japan and who post a pic and ur name and who you are going to b

Powdered..Toast...MAAAAAN NNN! sakeman's Avatar
    The name's J.R. or sakeman. The wifey and I will be there this year as various Fairy Tail characters and she'll be in the contest on Saturday. Look forward to seeing y'all there!

I'm Megan,But I use Meru Or Mai as my 'cosplay name' as one might say ^^ I'm going as quite a few characters (Excited mostly for the debut of my cosplay as Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki) I hope to see you all there~~ ^w^
    Current Cosplays (for SJ7)
    Dead Master (BRS) - 100%
    Ruby Rose (RWBY) - 50%
    IA or Glorious World Miku - 0%
    POSSIBLY Maka Albarn - 60% (Would have to redo almost the ENTIRE costume... XAX;; )

I'm beginning to think I may have too many giant props...>A<;;

Banned
    I'm Kiwi, and I'm going to be Kiwi. !

love meeting new people :) Isa-chan's Avatar
    Hello! I'm Isabel and i will be going as Stitch from Lilo and Stitch

Paperwork? What paperwork? GrellSlutcliff's Avatar
    My name is Ash Christopher, my aliases include, but are not limited to:
    -Ashe Knox
    -Ronald
    -Grell
    -Stein

I am going to be cosplaying Grell Sutcliff and Equius Zahhak this year.

Grell will be the most seen, as I will be donning him on Friday all day, Saturday afternoon for the 'His Butler, Curious' panel, Saturday evening, and likely on Sunday as well.

Equius will likely only be seen for the What's "Homestuck?" panel, Saturday at 10:00am

Feel free to run up and say hello, I enjoy meeting new people.

Here's the most normal pic I could find. Yeah, that's my natural hair.

4 copy.jpg
    Last edited by GrellSlutcliff; 07-29-2012 at 03:57 AM.
    Tonight's trip to the ER is brought to you by chainsaw jousting.

Add me to the list. I'm Jason. People call me Jason/Karma mostly. I've been cosplaying and going to cons for about 10 years now. This is only my second San Japan but my bro and I liked it so much last year, we had to come back. That pic is from last year. I'm going to be Sesshomaru this year again and my bro is going to be Inu-Yasha again, to complete the dysfunctional pair.
    The main reason I'm posting here is to let everyone out there know they can talk to us and/or ask for a pic. We had over a dozen people last year come up to us on Sunday when we were out of costume and say something to the effect of, "I wanted to say something but I was too shy." or "You guys looked busy." or "There were already so many people taking pictures of you." BUNK I say! We're radical dudes and we love to talk to/pose for our fellow anime fans. So if you see us around don't be afraid to speak up.
    IMAG0105.jpg

Semi-Regular
    My name is James, but I'm known as "japester" online. I've been a moderator for 2K Games for several years, and I collect anime cels and Japanese toys. I'll have some of my collection on display all weekend at the Anime Art Cel Showroom.

I was an actor for about 10 years, so I love getting into costume. But I've never cosplayed--I'm usually too busy with my panels/events. I've already seen at least a couple of costumes in this thread that I have production art for, so please come by the Showroom. I love taking pics of cosplayers in front of their cel counterparts!

This pic from last year is how I still look. I was meeting one of my idols, Caroll Spinney. That sketch of Big Bird, which he drew, will also be on display in the Showroom.

CarollSpinney.jpg

If I'm feeling crazy, I might take the Devil Splicer mask off our BioShock display and wear that around in the evening:

devilsaccountant.jpg

achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionKarma View Post
    Add me to the list. I'm Jason. People call me Jason/Karma mostly. I've been cosplaying and going to cons for about 10 years now. This is only my second San Japan but my bro and I liked it so much last year, we had to come back. That pic is from last year. I'm going to be Sesshomaru this year again and my bro is going to be Inu-Yasha again, to complete the dysfunctional pair.
    The main reason I'm posting here is to let everyone out there know they can talk to us and/or ask for a pic. We had over a dozen people last year come up to us on Sunday when we were out of costume and say something to the effect of, "I wanted to say something but I was too shy." or "You guys looked busy." or "There were already so many people taking pictures of you." BUNK I say! We're radical dudes and we love to talk to/pose for our fellow anime fans. So if you see us around don't be afraid to speak up.
    IMAG0105.jpg
    thats a very good sesshy cosplay

Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

Paperwork? What paperwork? GrellSlutcliff's Avatar
    Lol I know you... sort of. I've molestified your fluff at many a convention, as several different people~
    Last edited by GrellSlutcliff; 08-03-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Because I'm a dunderhead
    Tonight's trip to the ER is brought to you by chainsaw jousting.