Thread: Scavenger hunt

Lets Be Friends

Scavenger hunt

I know it's been discussed, but I can't remember if there has been an actual event. Is there any interest for a scavenger hunt?

There is always the traditional list of things to find, but I'm contemplating a more involved version. Like finding specific vendors, cosplayers, and others to have questions. Each question leads to a different location where they can get the next question until they reach the end the final question and claim a prize. A game of sorts.

I'm also open to a scavenger hunt where specific characters being cosplayed must be pictured.

Currently just looking into interest and feasibility.
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by amara View Post
    I know it's been discussed, but I can't remember if there has been an actual event. Is there any interest for a scavenger hunt?

There is always the traditional list of things to find, but I'm contemplating a more involved version. Like finding specific vendors, cosplayers, and others to have questions. Each question leads to a different location where they can get the next question until they reach the end the final question and claim a prize. A game of sorts.

I'm also open to a scavenger hunt where specific characters being cosplayed must be pictured.

Currently just looking into interest and feasibility.
    We've usually let ninjaHELL! peeps run our Scavenger Hunt which they did last year and got a great response. The clues were from the obvious to obscure references but everything was up to interpretation and there was never a truly wrong answer.

I'm not shooting down your idea! Your input helps us out so we can keep it interesting. So pour it in. Below was last year's scavenger hunt list.

Another idea I've had recently was taking the Achievement system on Xbox 360 and making a system for based on that.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    In Charge Of The Chaos

I have always like the scavenger hunt.

Lets Be Friends
    It's understandable that you would want someone who already ran a successful event to run it again. I would never want to tread on someone else's panel.

I've been playing with the idea of wanting to get more involved in the con and see if I can come up with a few more panels/games (beyond AMM) to see if they will be approved. Just throwing out some ideas to see what options would be acceptable or encouraged. Idk.
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

amara
    It's understandable that you would want someone who already ran a successful event to run it again. I would never want to tread on someone else's panel.

I've been playing with the idea of wanting to get more involved in the con and see if I can come up with a few more panels/games (beyond AMM) to see if they will be approved. Just throwing out some ideas to see what options would be acceptable or encouraged. Idk.
    Well, why don't you email me? That does sound like something interesting to try, and I'd be open to suggestions - whether it's for potential clues or ideas like this one.

I'd just want to keep them a little secret from the forum using public till the con itself.

My email is kubukunthesoundninja@gmail.com
    Check out the Patriotic Game Design Contest here!

Want more ninjaHELL!? Check out www.ninjahell.blogspot.com

Scavenger Hunt Update!

Okay, we got the list finished, and will be emailing it to Proz by the end of the week. The scavenger hunt list is broken down into a set of achievements, as Proz mentioned being interested in.

I've hosted some information about it and the "Guided Tour" on the ninjaHELL! blog @ http://ninjahell.blogspot.com/p/scav...ided-tour.html
    Check out the Patriotic Game Design Contest here!

Want more ninjaHELL!? Check out www.ninjahell.blogspot.com