Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Single Otakus

Ah I see well Neutral cuda isnt bad, i like happy good cuda the most but neutral cuda keeps us on our toes and bad evil cuda well i dnt like that one much cuz yeah hes mean ><
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

CudaŽ
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    so yah becoming bitter?
    Yeah, a little, it gets tiring trying to be a good person but having people treat you poorly. People want to doubt me, well, I'm not letting them have any benefits. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    Ah I see well Neutral cuda isnt bad, i like happy good cuda the most but neutral cuda keeps us on our toes and bad evil cuda well i dnt like that one much cuz yeah hes mean ><
    Bad evil Cuda is just so much fun! Nah, but seriously, I don't like having to fill that role, but I play the part very well. I need to learn to balance everything into a better amalgam, that way I can always pool back up and keep coming back like a T-1000.

Awesome terminator reference!

As for relationships their neither good nor bad. They happen. In SA the main problem is that everyone plays stereo types. No one takes chances and more importantly to many people care what the guy at the counter might say about them, when honestly that guy wont see them ever agian for the next lifetime and the next. (rant end)

just dont let your quest intefere with your dreams. Go to college make some money. Go live ur dream. True love waits.
    "A Wise Man lives for Today, but looks forward to tomorow."
    -unknown

CudaŽ
    LoL women are just stupid and materialistic. They'd rather have a guy lie to them and cheat on them and lie to themself about it.

Soliz just stay single. If someone comes about Fine, if not don't put all your life into that.

CudaŽ
    Yeah, no doubt, they'll just cheat on you anyways! XD

Well not all girls cheat but yeah still you're better off being single, least your mind and thoughts wont just be about one person all day everyday O:

Really Soliz I wish that you'd drop this whole "trying to get a date" thing on here. All it's gonna do is stir up the bee's nest again and I really don't want the forum to have to go through that type of stuff anymore because of your selfishness. -__-

CudaŽ
    yeah, so? If I were a womanizing, lying, POS, I would probably have a g/f and other girls interested in me. I'm not, and I'm single. Have I ever cheated? Nope. Have I been cheated on? Yep. Women are fast to throw out "men are pigs" but they always go for that type of guy, then hold it against other men. Just look at Illusion, he's with PHG and still chasing after other girls. I bring mention of that and I'm the one that gets b*tched out.

Dave Chappel said "chivalry is dead, beacuase women killed it" and I'm starting to agree. Why should I bother to do anything nice when I always get accused of "just doing it for booty".

CudaŽ
    No, you fail to acknowledge my counter points. And why should I really care what you have to say, considering you've gone through so many guys here, A.C.E.S. etc.

Chivalry is dead. At least in most of the populace today. But women are not the only ones to blame. Society killed it. People got greedy starting giving into desires. Chivalry was more a code and a lifestyle. Women do cheat on men, but do not men cheat on women also? No one is completely innocent in love. But i guess thats what love is.
    <--- medival times history buff XDD
    FUN FACT! Knights kings and other suck people, were often romantized by their populace. An average king and knight would sleep with their house workers. It was common back then. Thats where we get the term "Bastard" which means fatherless child. They called a womans son or daughter bastard when a knight/king/etc... would sleep with them and they bore a child.
    -unknown

Whoa, Whoa, Tota & Tampopo. Lets quit on the flame war. Not quite at locking phase but teetering on it.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

lol in regards to this conversation, id just like to say that everytime someone tells me i am a "Nice guy" i take it as an insult.
    im still searching for that being a chivalrous yet not coming off as a NICE GUY spot even if i am not being myself and it sucks cause i am proud of being nice but it leads to nothing.

All this thread has done is cause nothing but drama -__-

not true, it gave me a chance to explain where Bastard came from!
    -unknown

CudaŽ
    Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    Whoa, Whoa, Tota & Tampopo. Lets quit on the flame war. Not quite at locking phase but teetering on it.
    Yeah, sorry Proz. LoL I just felt like telling her off, I always try to ignore her insults and trolling but just wanted to tell her off for once instead of just withdrawing.

Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    lol in regards to this conversation, id just like to say that everytime someone tells me i am a "Nice guy" i take it as an insult.
    im still searching for that being a chivalrous yet not coming off as a NICE GUY spot even if i am not being myself and it sucks cause i am proud of being nice but it leads to nothing.
    Too true, too true.

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    All this thread has done is cause nothing but drama -__-
    Yeah, and I'm damn sure msoliz is just a troll. Tis why iom doing some trolling myself.

He really needs to GTFO I say

Yeah, that's enough. Locking.
    In Charge Of The Chaos