Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Panel

Supernatural Panel

I would like a panel about the TV show Supernatural. We could talk about the show and the actors, the mythology, etc, then screen a few episodes. It's a wonderful show, and it would be nice to meet other people who love it.

I don't think I could run a panel all by myself, though. Is there anyone who would like to run it with me? I have the DVDs, but not the anime or any of the books, if you'd like to contribute in that way.

Post here if you'd like to be part of this, or if you would attend.
    "The real world is for people who can't imagine anything better."

oooh if ya this I will so try and go, I love supernatural.
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

I don't have a lot of confidence about my ability to run a panel alone. Basically it's an excuse to sit and watch Supernatural eps on one of those big screens until they kick us out.

achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    i barely started watching the show, its ok so far

Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

Quote Originally Posted by KimyouTeki View Post
    I don't have a lot of confidence about my ability to run a panel alone. Basically it's an excuse to sit and watch Supernatural eps on one of those big screens until they kick us out.
    It's really easier than we make it out to be... If ya need help I'll try and help.

That would be greatly appreciated, lattin12. This panel might not happen, though, I have to wait and see if I can afford to go.

Supernatural Sleepover - Want to watch two hot guys travel the country in a sexy black car blasting classic rock and killing monsters, demons and ghosts? Then come to our Supernatural Sleepover. Bring your own sleeping bag and pillow, and spend the night with us watching our favorite episodes of this long-running hit series. PS feel free to bring junk food and soda!

We'll move the chairs out of the way and sleep on the floor in an old-fashioned slumber party. We'll talk about Supernatural for a few minutes-- what makes the series great, the actors, a basic rundown of the main mytharc for each season, then we'll watch 3-5 episodes, however many we can before they kick us out. We'll start with standalone episodes for people who are unfamiliar with the series, then watch a couple of fan favorites, like "The French Mistake" and "The End".

Anyway, that's what I'm thinking. I don't know if it'll get approved, since there are already so many panels submitted, but this could be fun. And if not many people show up, it could be cozy and relaxed. I'm gonna go submit it now.

Okay, just submitted. I don't like our chances of getting approved all that much, but we'll see what happens.

Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by KimyouTeki View Post
    Okay, just submitted. I don't like our chances of getting approved all that much, but we'll see what happens.
    I absolutely love that show i have all 6 seasons on dvd waiting for the 7th to finish to get it too! I would totally be down for a Supernatural Sleepover that would be so much fun. Is anyone going to cosplay as either Dean, Sam or anyone? That might be fun, and even if your panel doesn't get approved I'd still be up to watch episodes later in the evening, I'm sure Lattin would be too
    Neo Wolf 99

agreed Neo

I might cosplay as Castiel this year, but I haven't decided yet. I'd love to meet other SPN fans, though, and have our own little Supernatural convention, like in "the Real Ghostbusters" (I luv that ep!)

Just rewatched "the Real Ghostbusters" today. Maybe we could have some games or events, make our panel into a mini-Supernatural convention. We could have a quiz show(prizes!), or some LARPing, or karaoke (singing songs from the series), a cosplay contest (more prizes!), all Supernatural-themed. Sound good? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The Men Who Stare at Suits theSock.Monkey.Renegade's Avatar
    Hey, you still looking for someone to help with this? I'd be more than happy to, I cosplay as all three of the boys (though I'm a little short for Sammy, if we're being quite honest), I am absolutely obsessed with the show, and it really means a lot to me.

And might I suggest "Changing Channels" as a great episode to perhaps screen? Trickster/Gabriel episodes are always a good bet.

CoRunner of the San Japan Live Action Cosplay Contest and 50% of the Men Who Stare At Suits
    Cosplay SJ7
    Han Solo- Star Wars: A New Hope|Visas Marr- Star Wars KOTOR: II|Tsukimi- Princess Jellyfish|Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney

Cool, thanks for your help. "Changing Channels" is one of my favorite episodes!

If they give us enough time, maybe we could screen one episode from each season (but they probably won't give us that much time). Right now there's me, lattin12, SexyNeoWolfBoy99, and theSock.Monkey.Renegade. How awesome would it be if we cosplayed as Team Free Will? Dibs on Castiel!

Dibs on Dean-o. Question, would you prefer regular Dean or Dean as a gym coach?XD

CoRunner of the San Japan Live Action Cosplay Contest and 50% of the Men Who Stare At Suits
    Cosplay SJ7
    Han Solo- Star Wars: A New Hope|Visas Marr- Star Wars KOTOR: II|Tsukimi- Princess Jellyfish|Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney

As lolzy as Gym Coach! Dean would be, I think he'd be more recognizable in his usual garb.

Other episodes I was thinking would be good~ Hell House, the Song Remains the Same, Lazarus Rising, the French Mistake, Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie, the Man who would be King, the Real Ghostbusters, Bloody Mary. I don't know if it'll be a sleepover. Depends on if they give us enough time. Last year I asked for 3.5 hours, and they gave me 1

Maybe for the quiz show portion, we could do "Nutcracker" from "Changing Channels"! That could be fun. The big question, though, is would anyone sign up for it?

I'm pretty much expecting them to reject our panel since I submitted so late, but planning is pretty fun!

We can have a SPN pj party either way honestly, just all meet somewhere (where we won't block traffic) and hang out.

And holy crap, NUTKOOLACKA!

No. No man would willingly sign up. X'D

Cosplay SJ7

I'm diggin the whole SPN pj party