Nine-Tails @ Wonderlands of the Americas Mall.
Located on the 2nd floor near Stein Mart & Bijiou Theater.
San Japan: Sinister 6 / 2013 Pre-registration for three-day weekend passes will be at these pricing tiers (AGES 13 & UP) to purchase (up until 11:59pm of that day):
$32 – August 15th to October 15th, 2012 $35 – October 16th to January 1st, 2013 $40 – January 2nd to April 2nd, 2013
- $45 – April 3rd to July 13th, 2013
You may purchase your badge now with most major credit cards. Payments are handled through Paypal. If you plan to pay by check, money order or cashiers check, just click on the pre-registration link. Once you’ve filled out the information, a link will appear at the bottom to either pay online or mail-in payment. Once completed you can choose Paypal (Credit Cards) or mail-in payment then follow the on-screen instructions to print out your pre-registration. Military Discount can not be applied to Pre-Registration.
We do offer a group discount. It is $5 off per badge if 10 or more passes are purchased at the same time. It is $10 off per badge if 25 passed are purchased at the same time. The discount is applied at checkout. The group discount will only apply to pre-registration passes. After July 13th, 2013 the group discount will no longer apply on-line or in person.
Attendees 13 & Up – Including All Parents & Guardians:
- $50 – 3-Day Weekend Pass
- $32 – Friday One-Day Pass
- $35 – Saturday One-Day Pass
- $20 – Sunday One-Day Pass
Attendees 12 & Under:
- One FREE Child Pass for each purchased Regular (13 & Up) At-Convention 1-Day or 3-Day Pass – Child must be PRESENT for visual verification.
- Parent or Guardian 18 & up must accompany child at all times if 12 or under and must purchase a convention pass to accompany child.
- No FREE Child Pass for Pre-Registrations or Online Registrations. (Why?)
Additional Child Passes:
- 3-Day Weekend Pass: $25
- Friday/Saturday 1-Day Pass: $15
- Sunday 1-Day Pass: $10
- Age 5 And Under – FREE
- Military Discount – $5 Off 3-Day Pass/Day Pass (Active Duty Only – No Discount For Military Family/Relatives)
- LOST BADGE FEE – $30
- Passes will be sold at the Registration Section of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center [West Registration Section near Exhibit Hall A]
- We will be accepting credit cards at the convention.
- 1-Day and regular 3-Day passes will be available online starting July 16th, 2013.
Gold Pass costs $110. Gold Passes are SOLD OUT as of August 25th, 2012 and we will not be releasing any additional Gold Passes. Click here for info on Gold Passes.
We have discontinued Silver Passes as of Aug. 2011.
If you purchase a Gold Pass, you do not have to purchase a regular 3-day pass. Gold Passes are only offered online. They will not be available at the convention. No military discount is offered for Gold Passes.
Answers to very Frequently Asked Questions:
Q) I lost my registration and/or need a new copy sent to me, what do I do?
A) Send an e-mail to email@example.com, do not use the form below. Be sure to include the following information:
- Registered Name:
- Phone Number:
- San Japan Confirmation Number OR Paypal confirmation number (MOST Important, makes it much easier to find your record).
Q) I paid for my registration, do you mail me my badge/pass?
A) We do not physically mail out convention badges. You will receive an e-mail with a barcode confirmation. Please save this e-mail as it’ll greatly help us in in processing your registration as fast as possible. You may print it out or present the barcode on your phone. You will pick up the badge/pass at the convention site.
Please bring your e-mail confirmation OR your Paypal confirmation OR a government-issued identification (Driver’s License/Passport/Etc) to the convention. To answer the other common question that we receive, yes, you may pick up your friend’s or family members badge as long as you have their confirmation paperwork.
We also ask to please read over our Registration Frequently Asked Questions first which answers 95% of the questions that we receive. We are not sold out of regular convention passes and we do not have a cap on the regular passes/badges.
NOTICE: The form below is for convention registration questions only. For any other questions about cosplay props, convention hours, dealer/vendor info or other questions, please go to our contact page to send your question to the correct department.If you need a to ask a question, you can ask here.