-Attendee Rules & Code of Conduct-
All Attendees, Staff, guest, and vendor must still comply with all Federal, State and Local laws. SAPD Officers are on site at all times during the convention.
1. A valid badge must be purchased to be in the convention space and to enter any event and vendor space. Badges are only valid for one person and not transferable on site(You cannot lend or borrow a badge) badges cannot be modified, tampered with or copied. All badges must be worn in plain sight above the waist while in Convention Space.
2. Badges can be revoked(pulled) at any time by valid Staff for breaking the Law and not following the rules.
3. Only ADA working animals with proper verification and papers are allowed in convention spaces.
4. San Japan is a dry convention. You cannot have alcohol or be under the effect of alcohol while in convention space.
5. Shoes must be worn at all times while in convention spaces.
6. There is no sleeping in any convention space including hallways, Video rooms, and Gaming.
7. While waiting for a event or convention space to open wait in a single file orderly line against wall/barricade as the Staff advise.
8. Treat all the hotel and convention center staff and other guests with respect and courtesy.
9. Do not move any convention center, hotel, or convention property including tables, chairs, projectors.
10. Do not block any doors, fire exists or pathways used for walking
11. Do not tape, tact, staple or affix signs, posters, banners, or anything to walls doors, or any surfaces in convention space.
12. While in convention space there is ZERO tolerance for any harassment, bullying, stalking, or mobbing people. Please respect everyone's personal space as you would like yours respected. Safety Staff will be visible and onhand if needed.