Have anime items you’d like to trade with people?
We offer the chance for people to swap with people. This event is open to anyone with a valid San Japan convention badge.
RULES FOR SWAP MEET
- Tables and floor spaces are first-come, first-served. All tables will be 6′ with 3′ of the table allocated per person.
- Be respectful of your fellow traders, and their decisions about their items.
- There will be no exchanging of currency for items inside the venue – no exceptions. You will be asked to vacate if you are caught exchanging within sanctioned San Japan space.
- Please keep an eye on your own items – San Japan is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise misplaced items.
- No bootlegs and no live steel.
- Half-Table Allocation Only (3 FEET TOAL).
- Any vendor, even if not selling anything, caught in the swap meet will receive a lifetime ban from San Japan. Don’t risk it in trying to make a dollar.
- 18+ Materials may not be openly displayed and require ID.
- No High-Priced items are allowed for swap.
- Requesting phone numbers or social media accounts from attendees is strictly banned and will be given a lifetime ban from the swap meet.
Swap Meet at San Japan takes place on Sunday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM of the convention weekend. This will take place in the Grand Hyatt 2nd Floor Lone Star Ballroom. A valid convention badge is **REQUIRED** to attend and swap.
Check-in and setup will be from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM on Sunday of the Convention.
There will not be a Thursday Swap Meet.