Thread: DBL Bedroom @ GRAND HYATT HOTEL 7 SPOTS AVAILABLE 8/9-8/12. family friendly

DBL Bedroom @ GRAND HYATT HOTEL<<1 SPOT AVAILABLE>> 8/9-8/12. family friendly

Hey everyone!

EDIT: Due to a family emergency with one of the other roomies I have one spot open in the room which would put us back at 7 people.
    So far:
    myself
    Narien(+3)
    Aimee

I have reservations at the main hotel the con is at for Thursday night to Saturday night.
    I'm flying in from Boston, and this'll be my first year at San Japan so I'm pretty excited to finally enjoy a con in my home state. Normally I do artists alley but I didn't make it in time to register and missed the contest so I'll be going to enjoy the con and meet new people.
    If you'd like to know a little about me, I'm a freelance artist/animator,cosplayer, adventure loving girl. You can check out some of my work here:
    Tumblr
    http://www.neko-cloe.deviantart.com

So here's the info and rules:
    I've reserved a double bedroom.
    The hotel is 381.78 TOTAL for all 3 nights(this is w/taxes and fees included).
    I've rounded up to $382.

With:
    2 peopleó191.00
    3 people---127.30
    4 peopleó95.5
    5 people---76.4
    6 people---63.6
    7 people---54.57

I'd rather have 6 people at the most but if someone really needs a spot I'll consider a 7th spot.
    -Payment ahead of time please(if you can't we can try to work something out)

RULES:
    -no drinking or drugs.
    -no partying
    -If you and your mom need a space to stay for the con I'm totally cool with parents.
    -Try to keep your belongings organized
    -Any questions, feel free to ask.
    -no shenanigans :< !

I'll be in San Antonio before check in so if anyone wants to meet up prior for a couple hours or so to hang out on Thursday I'd be totally fine with that

If interested please message me with basic information:
    name, age, and what days you want to stay, and any other information I need to know. I know some people may not need Thursday night. I'll figure this into how much each person owes in the case that there's a few people that don't want to stay Thursday night.
    Last edited by spoonfulofcats; 08-07-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spots in hotel opened up.
    -Cloe Bloss
    -Mascot artist: AAC(2010-11), Animaine (2011-12), NYAF 2010
    -TUMBLR
    Spoonfulofcats fanpage!
    DEVIANTART ACCOUNT

anyone U__U?
    -Cloe Bloss
    -TUMBLR
    Spoonfulofcats fanpage!
    DEVIANTART ACCOUNT

Me and my small group are looking for a room to stay in.
    It would be me, my sister, and boyfriend so I am not sure how you feel about that because of my boyfriend though >.>
    San Japan Sinister 6 Line Up
    Friday: Gunner Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)
    Saturday:Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII [With group])
    Sunday: Undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Riia View Post
    Me and my small group are looking for a room to stay in.
    It would be me, my sister, and boyfriend so I am not sure how you feel about that because of my boyfriend though >.>
    Sent you a private message
    -Cloe Bloss
    -TUMBLR
    Spoonfulofcats fanpage!
    DEVIANTART ACCOUNT

I am interested. Here's my copy and paste from a previous post. I'm Tiffany from DFW, mom, business owner and looking for a place to get some zz's each night with my assistant (2 people). I don't smoke or snore, neither does she. I procrastinated and now am out of luck with a hotel room. I'm vendoring with Roll2Play in the gaming room. If you still have room for two more folks, sure would love to share. Do you have a bed available? I have a bad back, but willing to share the bed with either my partner or another female since I'm all married and stuff. tiffany@roll2play.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roll2Play View Post
    I am interested. Here's my copy and paste from a previous post. I'm Tiffany from DFW, mom, business owner and looking for a place to get some zz's each night with my assistant (2 people). I don't smoke or snore, neither does she. I procrastinated and now am out of luck with a hotel room. I'm vendoring with Roll2Play in the gaming room. If you still have room for two more folks, sure would love to share. Do you have a bed available? I have a bad back, but willing to share the bed with either my partner or another female since I'm all married and stuff. tiffany@roll2play.com

Sending you an email now Sorry for the delay!
    -Cloe Bloss
    -TUMBLR
    Spoonfulofcats fanpage!
    DEVIANTART ACCOUNT

2 spots left
    -Cloe Bloss
    -TUMBLR
    Spoonfulofcats fanpage!
    DEVIANTART ACCOUNT

1 SPOT just opened up. If you're interested please pm me ASAP