Thread: Match the Theme Game!!!

Red face Match the Theme Game!!!

I don't know if there is a game like this already or not, I just thought of it and wanted to see if it'd be any fun.

Point of the game: Most people here, I think, like anime right? Many have other interests outside of anime as well or just have other interests excluding anime altogether. Cool. So to form a bit of unity and just to see what happens, let's combine the two. This way people can explore or gain interests in series that they might not have otherwise.

How to Play:
    1). Pick a theme in an anime/game/movie/comic/book/other form of media you enjoy and post it, then the next person must pick another form of media that incorporates that theme as well.

2). Make sure to state the form of media that you picked is and how the theme is related briefly, while picking a new theme and media for the next person. The theme can be anything from genre like 'oh it's a romance' to as specific as 'they fly on unicorns across the candy river of whosawhatsit' try to keep somewhat relate-able though.

3). Btw the more vague the theme, or the greater the challenge, the more points you get in my book lol, especially the person that can connect the two.

4). It'd also be great to have a short summary of why/how the theme is incorporated. So here is a short example how to play.

EXAMPLE: First Post: I pick the anime Full Metal Alchemist, I choose the theme of the philosopher's stone. The main characters search for it, using the scien-terrific abilities of alchemy.
    The Next person to post might post: I pick the book Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, they have to fight off a mad ugly wizard in search of a shiny rock that can bring about his Resurrection. (I know these summaries are horrible and I love both series lol.) For the next theme I pick time travel from Dr. Who, the t.v. show because the mc is a time lord. AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

RULES: 1.If you choose an adult theme please don't go into graphic detail, in fact violence is fine, but lets avoid sexual themes.
    2. Don't mock anyone else's posts or choices.
    3. Place spoiler tags where they are needed plz.
    4. If you have an idea to improve the game or flow of it feel free to let me know.

Okay have fun!
    Sweet Paradoxical Cactus!

Oh I guess I should be the one to start huh ok.

The theme I'll choose is the recurrent theme of three in the game series the Legend of Zelda. Referring to the fact the main three characters, (Link, Gannon/dorf, Zelda) are in a paradox loop that has them connected in a series of incarnations repeatedly combating through out time and space. To simplify this pick the theme of three.

One last bump, and if it dies oh well. Maybe the game is just no fun? I had thought it'd been a good idea too phooey oh well, one last go, I'll try an easier theme to match fighting monsters, from the video game Parasite Eve.