Thread: Pokemon

Pokemon

So I saw the 3DS Street Pass topic, and another about a tournament that I don't think is happening, but would anyone be interested in meeting up and playing Pokemon on the DS? I unfortunately don't have a 5th gen game, but I do have HeartGold and everything before that. I assume a few people would have 4th gen still, and I'm sure there's even more around who play Black and White. I really could care less for a tournament, but just some in general battling would be fun. Anyone think they'll be up for it?

San Antonio's Male Stripper ThePlayboyBunny's Avatar
    I'm down like a clown, albeit my HGSS team is entirely NU (not by choice), so I don't expect to win >_>

but yeah, I'll bring my wares
    I'm an advice-giver, listener, and psychiatrist by day
    and a wild, party-starting, life-of-the-party male entertainer by night
    I exist to explain dreams
    And then I aim to fulfill them
    I am here to keep it classy
    And then I am here to party

Insert Awesome line here merus322's Avatar
    I have HG,but my team sucks pretty badly XD, do you have the gen before,y'know,diamond and pearl?
    ~A new con, a new schedule~
    Upcoming cons/SJ7 Cosplays~!
    Other upcoming cons: Anime Matsuri (Possibly) and SJ7
    Cosplays: (TBA)

I have Pearl and Platinum, I only listed Gold because it was the newest I had. And don't worry, my HG team is atrocious, I'm only half way through that game. I'll take them all, although I'm pretty sure all the DS games are compatible, minus Black & White.

ill battle i have one from all the gens ill just bring my ds ones and play but my gold is maybe 4 badges in since i restarted

Quote Originally Posted by merus322 View Post
    I have HG,but my team sucks pretty badly XD, do you have the gen before,y'know,diamond and pearl?
    HG is the same Gen as DP; gen 4. They are compatible and can play against each other. As in, if your good game is DP, bring that, and I'll bring SS and we can still play.

Also, to all of you saying you aren't done, you can totally beat the elite four in 1 to 2 days. I'd say that I could lend you Pokemon, but my current team is already pretty sadface, so I wouldn't expect anything of the usable tier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayboyBunny View Post
    HG is the same Gen as DP; gen 4. They are compatible and can play against each other. As in, if your good game is DP, bring that, and I'll bring SS and we can still play.

Also, to all of you saying you aren't done, you can totally beat the elite four in 1 to 2 days. I'd say that I could lend you Pokemon, but my current team is already pretty sadface, so I wouldn't expect anything of the usable tier lol.
    I've always enjoyed dragging out Pokemon as long as possible. I've never beat a game within a year, nor do I play it consistently. I come and go, pretending I'm a trainer, taking as long as Ash does to get through a region.

Also anyone know when they'd like to meet up? I haven't put to much thought into what I'm doing at the convention just yet, I'll probably just wing the whole thing.

Haha, fair enough.

Merf...I have my panel-going adventures planned out, but I don't know if I might leave any of them early. I'll know closer to the time. I'm sure we'll likely just meet up in the game room at some point.

I'll be in and out of the game room throughout the weekend, either playing this or yugioh. I'll be the guy with the original DS. My names Joseph, and I hope to see yall there.