Thread: Anime Murder Mystery/Deal or No Deal

Lets Be Friends

Anime Murder Mystery/Deal or No Deal

Opinions, requests, or just something you want to get off your chest? Place it here!
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

I just had to say-- Anime Murder Mystery was one of my favorite panels-- if not my favorite. By the time it came around I was already pretty worn out and ready for bed, but even then I found it more than entertaining. I'm afraid I didn't catch the names of the two hosts (the very nice and pretty girlies in the blonde and pink wigs), but they took on really great roles and provide great examples for panelists. I attended a couple other panels and at times the hosts couldn't keep conversations going, found themselves pausing and questioning themselves too often, and the interaction with the audience was a little off.
    Murder mystery was squeezed into two sessions and despite the shortened length it was still a blast. Very impressive.
    The only problem with it was that you couldn't see a couple of the people in the front because they were sitting down, but I honestly didn't care about that little bit. The panelist in the pink even went ahead and apologized for that so it just won me over all the more. Little bits of kindness like that are always appreciated.
    My friends and I had a fantastic time and are hoping to attend it once more next year ! Hopefully Deal or No Deal also. I think we were held up somewhere and didn't make it in time. :,(
    San Japan 7 Cosplay Line-Up:
    Ultimate Madoka: Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Custom Character: Final Fantasy XIV | Female Type Titan: Attack on Titan | Abel: Starfighter

Lets Be Friends
    Oh wow Nat. It's such an honor to hear you calling us your favorite panel. Wow. I'm kind of speechless. (and as the pink panelist, I think you know I don't get speechless a lot. )

About the shortened length, we've had to do this for the last two years because the amount of people in line is more than the amount allowed in the room, and we feel terrible about people waiting that long to come and not get to see a game. I'm going to be talking to someone about what we can do to make sure we can have a room large enough in the future, or maybe even extending the panels to 2 hours simply to be able to host two games properly.

AMM (version 4.0 because we change this thing ever year) and Deal or No Deal are something we want to come back. We're also looking to exponentially expanding our panel list to maybe 7 items next year. Not all games though.

Again, thanks Nat. Wow. I'm going to email your post to my blonde partner in crime.
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

Awww, it's all true~ Clearly you're successful when you can't even fit everyone in line into one panel.
    Whatever else you guys come up with, I'm sure it'll be great. And you should totally post it here ahead of time so that my friends and I know and we can attend them all. xD
    Both of you are extremely talented at bringing out energy (especially at that time of day) and doing some pretty nifty improv.
    I'll be sure to bring a bouquet of flowers next time to celebrate your brilliant performances !
    *sparklesparkle**** = u = ****sparklesparkle*
    San Japan 7 Cosplay Line-Up:
    Ultimate Madoka: Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Custom Character: Final Fantasy XIV | Female Type Titan: Attack on Titan | Abel: Starfighter

Lets Be Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Whatever else you guys come up with, I'm sure it'll be great. And you should totally post it here ahead of time so that my friends and I know and we can attend them all. xD
    You are a sweetheart!

We (greyrondo and I) are looking at is more panels than games because games are draining of energy. We also want to focus on what nerds us out so different genres of anime and manga and the classics from our childhood. We want to discuss these things and expect them to be planned within an inch of their lives with video and audience interaction and opinions. We are bringing what we want to see to this con. Also Greyrondo may lend her knowledge to some cosplay panels next year. (She is actually a costume designer by trade!)