Thread: Tentacle Guy Photoshoot Sign-up

Threaded View

Tentacle Guy Photoshoot Sign-up

**Update**

All slots are now reserved.

Hey everyone, I'll be doing scheduled shoots at San Japan again this year, but with a few changes.

First, the underwater photo sessions are over. It is far too expensive to set-up for the amount of interest it generated, and having scuba gear and a camera around a swimming pool, according to the hotel, somehow makes me a terrorist child molester.

Second, I'm only doing a limited number of scheduled shoots and I'm going to be picky about them. This doesn't mean I won't take your picture or do a few fun and interesting shots of you or your group, I just want to focus my time and energy on quality rather than quantity. That, and the last couple of years I've been standing around waiting on people who don't show up, and woah, boring.

So, if you want to sign up, post in here with your name, if you want individuals or groups, the character/series and a bit about what moods/concepts/themes you want to explore with the photos. Shoots will be scheduled for an hour, but will go longer or shorter as necessary.

Meeting locations and other detailed will be hashed out via e-mail, PM, or text after you sign up.

Saturday:

10am: Angii - Yusei Fudo - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

2pm: Ashbee - Nia Teppelin - Gurren Lagann

4pm: minimoni96 - Magnet!Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid

Sunday:

1pm: Torakiji - Group TBD

3pm: KittyAnne7152 - Dean Venture/Triana Orpheus - Venture Brothers
    Last edited by squidflakes; 07-11-2011 at 10:10 PM.