Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Con suite feedback (volunteer feedback only)

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Hey yall did good, my guys were always able to find food, i just have one favor to ask for next, please force food down me every 3 to 4 hours i trust you all please, i was always working or worried if my guys ate i forgot to so can yall do that for me.

BEAR
    Bear quote of the con: "I'm sorry!"

Good times.. xD
    San Japan Main Gopher and Karaoke Coordinator
    "If something happens, I get blamed."

Check out my Work! Come, buy things!
    --> SelectionsX <--

Dealers Room Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri View Post
    Bear quote of the con: "I'm sorry!"

Good times.. xD
    did i really say it that much

Hey yall did good, my guys were always able to find food, i just have one favor to ask for next, please force food down me every 3 to 4 hours i trust you all please, i was always working or worried if my guys ate i forgot to so can yall do that for me.

BEAR
    Oh I will handle that personally then. You're being put on the same damn list Jay is on.
    Michael Hicks
    San Japan Support Director-"Being everywhere and nowhere since '09"

Program Book Design Shinimegami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Y'all did a great job and made more then a few people feel better about their day. on that note... Who has my turqoise pocket knife with the indian motif in the center? i really want it back :C was a gift from someone deceased.
    I picked it up while cleaning. Sent you a PM just a minute ago. Sorry it's taken this long to get on the Boards to reply to anything.
    "The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way."
    SJ 1.5 - Music GR
    SJ 2.x - GR LT
    SJ :3 - GR LT
    SJ 4TW - Volunteer Suite Coordinator & Program Book Design
    SJ Mach 5 - Convention Mama & Program Book Design
    SJ Sinister 6 - Hotel Info Desk Coordinator & Program Book Design

Program Book Design Shinimegami's Avatar
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU to EVERYONE. Porkchops and Tori are my absolute heroes and I adore the heck out of them. Hicks, -ZOMG- we wouldn't have been able to make it happen without you. To my Volunteer Suite volunteers, you guys were epic. To general volunteers that would help me clean up, grab fresh ice for the coolers, or help out with anything else I asked, y'all are awesome.

In agreement with Porkchops, yes, it was one heck of a long weekend, but we made it. We also have plenty ideas from feedback and how it went overall as to how to make the Volunteer Suite better for next year. So... If you thought this year was good, hold on to your knickers, because we're going to kick even more tail next year. :]

And to back-up what has already been said, if there are any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please let us know so we can make next years Suite even sweeter. (Hehe, I made a funny. >_< )

<3
    "The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way."
    SJ 1.5 - Music GR
    SJ 2.x - GR LT
    SJ :3 - GR LT
    SJ 4TW - Volunteer Suite Coordinator & Program Book Design
    SJ Mach 5 - Convention Mama & Program Book Design
    SJ Sinister 6 - Hotel Info Desk Coordinator & Program Book Design

Dealers Room Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Hicks View Post
    Oh I will handle that personally then. You're being put on the same damn list Jay is on.
    what list would that be.... o_0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchops_and_applesause View Post
    Boy what an Exhausting weekend!!

So this was Our Groups first year to EVER run a con suite, and I'd love to hear from you guys.

We had some ups and some downs and a lot I want to fix for next year. I know we ran out of food a few times and I'm sooo sorry I couldnt give all of you the main meals. There were SO many of you hard workers this year!! I had 4 crock pots and some other random appliances to feed almost 200+ of you guys!

This is also the first year SJ attempted a delivery like service and we are hard at work making plans on how to streamline that.

So please tell me your feelings and what you would like to see and we will do our best to make as many of you as happy as possible!

-Porkchops-
    I wish to thank you with all my heart for everything you did for my staff and I over the weekend. You saved us money, grief, hunger pains, and so many other things that just cannot be described here. You kept us fed and our moral way up and I wish with all my heart you are coming back next year to do this again. Thank you./DOC

Quote Originally Posted by docsven View Post
    I wish to thank you with all my heart for everything you did for my staff and I over the weekend. You saved us money, grief, hunger pains, and so many other things that just cannot be described here. You kept us fed and our moral way up and I wish with all my heart you are coming back next year to do this again. Thank you./DOC
    That means a lot to us Sven, thank you.

And yes myself and others in our group have agreed to come back and feed you hungry beasts again for another year.

what list would that be.... o_0
    The stuff food down their throat at all costs list.

*Hands porkchop the funnel*