Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Non-Anime/Japanese Based Cosplays

Needs More Minions gothlibrarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJunkie View Post
    Actually debating on adding a second cosplay. It's a tie between Demona from Gargoyles and/or one of the Knights who say "Ni!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    Yay! Knights who say "Ni!" Love that! I'd like to be the guy with the two half coconuts making the clip-clop noise of the horses (because they couldn't afford horses).

Dominating Since the 90's Elmrada's Avatar
    Just wondering if anybody saw the lovely teenage couple at SJ4... there was two teenagers around seventeen or eighteen. They were dressed as Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukkater from Titanic. It was really cute and they did a splendid job! Right from the correct shade of suspenders to the wild red curls!
    Cosplays I've Done:
    Female Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
    Zidane Tribal (Dissidia)
    Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles)
    Ellie (The Last of Us)

Vulch Princess extraordinaire~! Yuuto's Avatar
    I still want to go as Raz, the 'Milkman' or maybe even Dogen from Psychonauts. I love that game to pieces.
    I'm also thinking of bringing my sister along and maybe having her and her friends be Little Sisters and I'll be a Big Daddy or Delta from Bioshock. I'd make a Big Sister costume, but that would take forever and I am more than sure it would look weird on me since I am kinda average in height and my sister and her friends are all taller than me. XD;

New Person
    I'm going as Nyan Cat. Best costume ever.

homo-romantic graphic novelist? AderaFox's Avatar
    David Strider homestruck would that count??
    LOOK FOR LOVE, DON'T MAKE WAR~

COSPLAY: AppleJack, Hamtaro, Tomoya

homo-romantic graphic novelist? AderaFox's Avatar
    Homestuck*
    LOOK FOR LOVE, DON'T MAKE WAR~

COSPLAY: AppleJack, Hamtaro, Tomoya

I will be cosplaying as Darth Talon from StarWars if everything goes as planned. I will most likely make a forum to see who else will be cosplaying characters from StarWars
    Cosplays

Friday: Rainbow Dash in a kimono (no wings)
    Saturday: Goth Rainbow Dash
    Sunday: Rave Rainbow Dash

Mrahaha, I'll be hoping to show up as Il Lupo from Assassin's Creed. Also hoping there's going to be more assassins so I don't get lonely.

Night Vale Community Radio Intern Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedeadDie View Post
    So far what I have planned is Jareth and Sarah's masquerade outfits from Labyrinth for myself and a good friend.
    This makes me excited. I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Yes. I'm super happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    I'll probably make a separate Doctor Who thread closer to the fact, for photoshoot and meetup reasons, but.... hi! XD

Tenth Doctor FOR LIFE! And I'll probably be finished with Idris as well.
    I should hope, at the very least.
    You as Ten is always the highlight of my San Japan experience, Kitty. And eeeee! Idriiiiis! Almost makes me wonder if I have time to build up a basically decent Dalek cosplay. >.> Certainly not quite to the standards of the ones from last year, but...

Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    Oi, watch it there! Do you want to give me the $400 required of me to make the trip to my closest Doctor Who convention? Because if so, I'll gladly leave the world of anime conventions behind.
    No? I thought not.
    Are you talking about Gallifrey One? Because I wish I had the money to attend that, too.

ANYWAY.

My own cosplays. I'm definitely gonna bring back Dr. Death Defying from the Danger Days universe now that I have time to improve the costume, invest in a binder, and learn how to do facial hair so I can have a beard as awesome as his. Not sure yet if I'll be able to get my brother to be a Draculoid again (even though the shoot I did with him as a Drac last year turned out fantastic), but maybe I can convince him to be Jet Star? He's already got the cosplay bug...and the hair for Jet Star... However! I'd really, really like to have a Show Pony to go with Dr. D, so if there's anyone who would be willing to step up for that, even if it's a Rule 63!Show Pony...

I'm also thinking I'll do my usual Sunday cosplay of Lolita Little Red Riding Hood with improvements on the blouse and capelet.

I'm going as Finn with my cousin who will be Fionna from Adventure Time....
    c:
    Before you go to sleep, eat a little bit of ice cream so you can have
    sweet dreams

I'm going to be wearing the Elven Light Armor from Skyrim... that is if I get it done in time ^_^''
    Cosplays:

Ryuko Matoi (Pajamas & Junketsu) - Kill la Kill
    Soraka- League of Legends
    Kido - Kagerou Project/Mekaku City Actors

---THIS ACCOUNT IS RETIRED--- Blitzkrieg's Avatar
    I'll be Arlene from True Blood
    Female Captain Jack Harkness
    and either Joan Harris from Mad Men or female Luigi Largo from Repo! The Genetic Opera (I'll have a female Pavi Largo with me as well!).

SAN JAPAN MACH 5 COSPLAYS:
    Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse
    Scarecrow/Dr. Crane (Batman Begins version) - Batman
    Female Mayor Buckman - 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams

my sister and i are both gonna be cosplaying as Skullgirls fighters. my sister is gonna be Parasoul while i, on the other hand, am either doing Umbrella or Squigly. i havent seen any threads about skullgirls, but it would be awesome if anyone else cosplayed it!
    Hopeful Cosplays for SJ5-
    Umbrella - Skullgirls (confirmed)
    Godtier Jade - Homestuck (unsure)

I plan to have a Slenderman cosplay and an Enderman (from Minecraft) cosplay ready by the time San Japan comes around. At Mizummi-Con earlier this year I was a Creeper, so it's safe to say I've caught the Minecraft-cosplay bug XD

Two of my friends, along with my self will be going as Jak, Keira, and Phoenix from the Jak and Daxter series and Jak and Daxter as I know is an American made video game so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by gothlibrarian View Post
    Yay! Knights who say "Ni!" Love that! I'd like to be the guy with the two half coconuts making the clip-clop noise of the horses (because they couldn't afford horses).
    lol! That would be awesome.
    SAN JAPAN = L♥ve

Night Vale Community Radio Intern Wheels's Avatar
    I wish I had more time to prepare a Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum cosplay, since I've recently caught the Bioshock bug hard. /o\ But I've settled on Dr. Death Defying for Saturday and Bobby Singer for Sunday, since most of my friends are doing Supernatural cosplays Sunday anyway.