Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouran High Host Club Event

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPopKorn View Post
    Hey is this even for everyday of the con?
    No, it will be for one day. Typically it has been on Sunday of the convention. Just wait to see the schedule on what we decide.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Ok, so where exactly do we sign up to get into the Host Club? I just want to know for certain because at SJ-4TW last year, I wasn't even aware that we had to sign up in advance and I wasn't able to get in. It'd suck it miss it again, because you guys are awesome, so thanks in advance!

Artist Alley, just look for our booth there. We'll be advertising at a table. We may not be in our Ouran cosplays, but we'll have a sign and whatnot.
    San-Japan 7
    Pete - South Park
    Kevin - Welcome to Desert Bluffs
    Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney
    Thorin Oakenshielf - The Hobbit

Sign-up table will be in Con Alley, not Artist Alley. Con Alley is near tabletop this year in the Exhibit Hall. It'll be noted on the map
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Ah, ok. Usually we're in the artist alley, so I just assumed. Thanks for the information though.
    San-Japan 7
    Pete - South Park

Past 10 Posts
    Dear Host Club,

I have a proposition for you. If you do not think you will be busy preparing for your event between 8:00 and 9:30 PM on Friday, I would be honored if you would consider joining as a contestant team for my new Anime Feud event. My assistant and I will be hosting the game show as Tamaki Suoh and Haruhi Fujioka and we think it would be fun to have an Ouran Group as contestants. Think about it and keep in touch, no pressure or anything, just an idea I had.

Love you guys,
    Aceacles.

Heya! *Haruhi for the event* I'm not sure about everyone else, but as of right now our Renge, myself and our Kaoru will all be cosplaying Soul Eater at that time. We're hosting the Soul Eater fan panel and that's like riiiiight after, so I don't think we'd be able to do this.
    SJ 4.0 Cosplay List
    Death the Kid-Soul Eater
    Applebloom- My Little Pony
    Sam Winchester-Supernatiral
    Ciel Phantomhive-Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
    Rapunzel-Tangled
    Shion- No.6

I do know that myself (Hikaru), our Kyoya, and most likely our Tamaki shall be getting ready for the Masquerade on Friday around eight or so in different cosplays. (Jareth and Sarah from Labyrinth) I do apologize, but thank you for the invitation anyways.
    San-Japan 7
    Pete - South Park

Past 10 Posts
    Thank you anyway. I we were just trying since we haven't gotten any groups yet and we liked the idea. I'm kind of upset that our event has to be at the same time as the masquerade, but hopefully at least some people will show up. No hard feelings. I hope I get to come see you on Sunday.

Love Always,
    Aceacles.

Semi-Regular
    It's just come to my attention that we may have some Ouron production art on display in the Cel Art Showroom. Ouron is colored by computer, but they still do the sketches by hand. And we have a few really nice character pieces. Just a few items, but if I can figure out a way to display them properly, we'll bring them along. I thought this might interest the Ouron fans as the art is pretty hard to come by.